Plastic takes hundreds of years to break down, and even then microplastics remain polluting our land and oceans.
With the salon industrys’ heavy use of plastics, we knew a real impact can (and has!) been made by recycling a huge amount of plastic. We’ve collaborated with awesome organisations like Dresden Vision and Defy Design to help us in this mission, with some super cool products to show for it!
What do we accept?
- Uncoloured Plastic Film or Soft Packaging
- Hard Plastic Packaging (e.g shampoo bottles)
- Plastic Colour Brushes
- Plastic Colour Mixing Bowls
- Plastic Bags
- Plastic Lids
- Mixed Material Packaging (e.g chip packets)
- Ground Coffee/ Coffee Bean Packaging
- Vinyl/ Latex or Biodegradable Gloves
What do we do with all those plastics?
The Plastics Loop
Recycled plastic in action
We collaborated with Dresden Vision to create glasses made from 100% recycled plastic! Recycled plastic bottles were first broken down into small pellets, then dyed, melted and moulded into shape.
Watch here to learn more about this process and our collaboration with Dresden Vision.