Paper is one of, if not the most well-known recyclable material out there, and salons come across a lot of it!
Did you know paper products can be recycled multiple times?
Whether it’s the stacks of magazines that keep their clients occupied, paper or cardboard packaging from all their products, wooden spatulas or just plain old office paper, we’ve got you covered.
What do we accept?
- Office Paper
- Small Cardboard Pieces
- Paper Packaging
- Wax-Coated Cardboard
- Disposable Paper Coffee Cups
- Tetra Paks
- Paper-Based Waxing Strips
- Wooden Spatulas
- Paper Bed Rolls
- Biodegradable Coffee Cups
- Mixed Paper Products (that can’t be separated)
- Fibrella/ Cello Paper/ Facial Wipes
- Cotton, Fabric or Synthetic Waxing Strips
- Mixed Material Items (e.g G-Strings, hair nets, crinkle caps)
- Plastic Handheld Razors
The Paper Loop
How do we recycle paper waste?
We send all paper products to our specialised recycling partners who grade, sort, shred and bale it.
These bales then get sent to paper mills to make new, recycled paper products. During its reprocessing, the mills test the mixture and add virgin fibres to help with any breakdown of the recycled paper fibres.